GreenPoint Hotel™ Kissimmee, a hotel near Disney World.
5245 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
PH: (407) 507-1990
We know Orlando has long been a favorite for vacationing families. You’ve put a lot of hard work into planning your trip here. Quality time is important to you, and you don’t need any unwelcome glitches to distract you from that. That’s why the price you pay is the price you pay.
Room and tax. That’s it. The only surprises you’ll get at GreenPoint Hotel™ Kissimmee are the happy ones.
We want the logistics of your stay to be as effortless and easy as possible — from this moment on! That’s why we’ve included all the helpful information you need to know about your stay right here. We understand you may have a special request or question that may not be covered below. If that’s the case, please let us know! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to answer any question. Just give us a call!
- Check in time is at 4:00 pm and check out time is at 11:00 am
- We offer 200 guest rooms including two handicap accessible rooms
- Rooms available are queen bed rooms (2 beds) and king bed rooms (1 bed) and ADA rooms (1 bed)
- Expedia Local Concierge available in front lobby to assist guest travel needs
Your comfort is our priority, so each of our 300 square-foot rooms includes comfy pillows, cotton rich linens and individual climate control. We also know that convenience is key, so we’ve also included a refrigerator, a microwave and a hairdryer. Should you need to iron something during your stay, we have you covered. Just call the front desk — an iron and ironing board will be provided.
Your room also features an alarm clock, a 40” LCD screen television with cable and satellite capability, daily housekeeping services, an in-room safe and free local calls.
Ready for the most comfortable night of sleep? Achieve it with one of our Tempur-Pedic (in king rooms) and Sealy Posturepedic (all other rooms).
More Room Amenities
- Individual Climate Control
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Cable channel
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Daily Housekeeping services program
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Complimentary Local Calls
We strive to make sure you have everything you need during your stay with us…
An on-site coin operated laundry, Pack-N-Play for the little ones, and complimentary computers and boarding pass printers. For a quick snack, head to the convenient vending machine or load up at our market, The Shop that’s open 24 hours.
Don’t miss a workout while you’re traveling. You’ll have 24-hour access to our well-equipped fitness center so you can stay on track on your time. You can also opt for a vigorous swim, or just kick back by the pool and relax.
You’ll also enjoy free shuttle services to Disney Theme parks (visit our Concierge Services desk for more information).
More Hotel Services and Amenities
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Enhanced Breakfast Option (Surcharge)
- Free Coffee
- Premium HSIA Complimentary
- Ultra HSIA Available ($2.95 per day)
- Virtual Concierge
- Shuttle – Shuttle to Disney is complimentary and arranged through our Expedia Local Expert partner. All other parks and the airport are subject to an additional charge.
- Free on-site Parking
- Notary Public on site
- Automated teller
- Smoke Free Property
- The Shop Market (Open 24 hours)
- Ice machine
- Vending Machine
- Multilingual staff
- Fitness Center (24 Hours Access)
- Swimming Pool open until 10:00 pm (currently under renovation)
- Premium Sealy Tempurpedic Mattresses (Available in rooms with king bed only)
We’re located within minutes of Walt Disney World®, Downtown Disney®, and Universal Studios Orlando®. Other Orlando diversions like outlet shopping, LEGOLAND® Florida, and SeaWorld® Orlando are also close by. Need some suggestions? We love to share our insider secrets to local restaurants and lesser-known attractions. Just ask us! Consider us your on-site tour guide. Without the extra charge! Here are a few options we can recommend:
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill
- Cracker Barrel
- Olive Garden
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- T.G.I. Fridays
- Waffle House
- And more…
- Old Town USA
- Museum of Military History
- Valencia College – Osceola Campus
- Silver Spurs Arena
- Helicopter Tours
- Swamp Boat Tours/Eco Tours
- Falcon’s Fire & Celebration Golf
- Disney World
- Disney Springs
- Sea World
- Universal Studios
- Universal Islands Of Adventure
- Downtown Orlando
- Orlando Convention Center
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Aquatica Sea Worlds Water Park
- Blue Man Group
- Disney Hollywood Studios
- Coca Colas Orlando Eye
- The Mall At Millenia
- Universal’s Volcano Bay™
- Celebration Hospital
- Dr. Phillips Hospital
- Orange County Courthouse
- Sandlake Hospital
- Us Post Office
Driving Directions to GreenPoint Hotel in Kissimmee, Fl
- Head southwest on I-4 (SR-400)0.8 mi/
- Take exit 65 toward Osceola Pkwy/Animal Kingdom/Wide World of Sports/Kissimmee/Celebration/Osceola Pkwy East onto W Osceola Pkwy4.2 mi/
- Take ramp toward US-192/SR-535/Poinciana Blvd0.3 mi/
- Turn right onto N Poinciana Blvd0.6 mi/
- Turn right onto W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US-192)0.2 mi/
- Arrive at W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy(US-192). Your destination is on the right. 5245 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746-5347
OUR RESTAURANT IS COMING SOON
We make staying healthy easy at GreenPoint Hotels™. Our free continental breakfast includes healthy alternatives like fresh fruit and low-fat yogurts as well as cereal, bagels and a variety of pastries.
Personalize your breakfast at The Spot with a breakfast burrito, your choice of breakfast sandwiches or your own omelet creation. Enjoy burgers, salads and specialty meals for lunch and dinner. You can also wind down with a cocktail or craft beer. If you want to venture out and eat like a local, ask our staff about their favorite restaurants!